تقليص
X

• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• P2Pah WoTLK:Check it out to help your guild

Those are raid CDs that if your healers don't need them, I strongly suggest that you use them. macros you create for them, check out my Discord WoTLK Gold and I'll have backroads posted there, as and weakauras, as well as for tracking magnetite , and innervate cooldowns as well as you know whispering to your shaman, and the wigglers that will remind them that I gotta drop an Mana Tide once they see the whispering you've made, and for Innervate.

Check it out to help your guild so that they can help them make it easier for giving you innervate magnetized because it's obviously kind of a nightmare. Make their lives as effortless as you can for them. Also, speaking of RAID buffs, now we have to talk about the focus magic and which one is the best option to use It is possible to see the order on the screen with the fire mage first, and the affliction, and Shadow Priests to be about equal Arcane Mage, the list goes on.

The issue with this it is that this is a tribute to the bowl using the wild sim to investigate and figure out that order. However, these sims aren't yet figured out. Therefore, it's possible to change, and you should keep it in mind with a grain salt. Not sure how much you can really believe it. According to me, the best way to make use of cheap WOW WoTLK Classic Gold focus magic is to give the ability an opportunity to pump people.
يعمل...
X